On-demand Ebodaboda transport app allows users to make swift transits from place to place, doorstep to doorstep. The app has mobilized a community of riders to join in the app-based transport system, a move that is set to revolutionize bodaboda operations in the country.
Users can book a ride from virtually any place, regardless of terrain or weather conditions. All this has been made possible by the Icons hub team of developers.
Ebodaboda has gained momentum in the recently and motorbike riders are quite excited about the app that will simplify almost all problems related to the bodaboda transport industry. One rider asked how a ‘Kawaida’ rider can become an Ebodaboda rider, and below are the few steps to complete in order to be fully incorporated into the app-based transport system.
Downloading and installing the app
Go to playstore or visit the Icons Hub website to download and install the app in your android phone. Logging into the app is pretty simple, as you only require 20mbs of data to download the app from google playstore. You should be of legal age and have a national identity card of Kenya. You should also have a photo of yourself, preferably one that shows your face clearly like a passport photo.
- ccTLD vs gTLD: Which is the Best TLD for Your Website in Kenya?
- Make 25k Profit From Selling Boba Cups; Here’s How!
- Creating Visually Appealing Images and Graphics for Your Website
- Top Businesses Thriving in Karatina Kenya
- Building Credibility & Trust Through Your Business Website
Steps to follow
- Click on the three bars on your top right of your phone. A menu will appear and will contain; home, be a rider, my account, my trips etc.
- Click on “be a rider-trips” – This will direct you to a page that requires you to fill several pieces of information.
- Enter the number plate of your bike without any space in between the characters.
- Enter your national ID number
- Enter your county e.g., Kisii, Nyamira, Nairobi etc.
- Upload an official passport of yourself on “your photo space”
- Upload the photo of your ID (both front and back).
- Then click the “save” button and you are done.
- You must be above 18 years old.
- An iPhone or android device.
- Having your own motorbike.