KeCredit mobile-based lending platform offers timely and affordable loans for you straight to your M-Pesa account. If you are looking for a quick way of accessing a loan without a credit report from CRB, KeCredit is among the best options you’ve got. This article will take you through the loan application procedure and all the important information related to the loan app.
Let’s dive in;
Important information about the KeCredit loan app
On google playstore, the application is about 11MB and should not be a problem in terms of phone storage space.
The application is rated for 3+, meaning that it is suitable for all age groups and requires an operating system of 5.0 upwards.
The platform is offered by AZURA CREDIT LIMITED and boasts over 500,000 downloads, since 17th August 2022.
Here is an organized table of all the important information;
|Access Application||Google Playstore/ Apple Store|
|Download Size||11 MB|
|Required OS||Android 5.0 upwards|
|Offered By||Azura Credit Limited|
|Alternative Application Method||N/A|
|Service fee||3% – 8%|
|Loan limit (KES)||2,000 – 50,000|
|Interest rate||16% to 30%|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||6.72% to 128.3%|
|Repayment window||91-365 days|
|Additional charges||Defaulters’ Interest|
|Age Limit||20 to 60 Years|
|Minimum Requirements||Kenyan Citizenship, Source of income|
|Repayment Paybill Account Number||4081643 Your Registered Phone Number|
How to apply for a KeCredit loan on your phone
- Download and install the KeCredit Mobile app from the Google Playstore.
- Notice of terms, conditions and privacy policies will appear on your screen. Click Agree and continue.
- The KeCredit loan app will need to access a few permissions from the ones listed above. Allow all and proceed.
- For a new user, click Register enter your phone number and request a verification code that you will receive through SMS. Proceed to the next window.
- Fill in your registration details accurately. This information will be used to determine your approval. Click Submit
- You will then be directed to the main dashboard. Click on Get Loan Now, after adjusting the amount you wish to borrow from the lender. Make sure you also select the number of days you wish to repay your loan. Note that the longer the period, the higher the interest fees.
- Input your basic information, and click Continue
- In the next window, input your personal information that includes: educational details, marital status, employment status, etc.
- Proceed to fill in your contact information in the next window.
- Click submit and wait for a verification message from the lending platform server.
- Your loan will be deposited INSTANTLY upon approval.
Also, read about Tala Loan App Full Review here.
What permissions does the KeCredit loan app require?
Below is a list of all the application permissions required by the Fair Kash+ loan application.
- Contacts – To read and modify your contacts
- Storage – Modify and delete contents of your phone storage, including those in your SD card
- Telephone – Read phone status and identity
- SMS – Read your text messages
- Location – To access your precise location via GPS and network to make out your approximate geographical position via a network.
- Advertising ID permission
- Read phone numbers
- Run foreground service
- Access Bluetooth settings
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
- Have full network access
- View Wi-Fi connections
- Pair With Bluetooth devices
- Access extra location provider commands
What do users say about the loan app on the Google Playstore?
Positive reviews: Names withheld due to privacy
“It has been the best app so far. Kindly and I repeat kindly don’t follow in the footsteps of some other apps here that flood one’s inbox with text messages even when the due date is a day ahead. So far I have had a wonderful experience with you.”
“Wow! I like this app’s quick disbursement and simple steps … If you can only work on the interest rate it’s a bit high though for emergencies, I would recommend a friend you have my 4 stars”
“The only App that cares for a common citizen, easy to download and use with low-interest rates. Kudos!”