This article will take you through the fees needed to withdraw cash from Equity Bank through its agent network.
Equity Bank, with its wide range of agents located nationwide, is a preferred option for many looking for easy access to their funds. It’s vital to familiarize yourself with any costs that may be incurred while using this service. By comprehending the charges, one can make a knowledgeable choice in determining the most economical banking method that suits them.
Equity Bank Agent Transaction Charges
|100 – 2,500||30|
|2,501 – 5,000||54|
|5,001 – 10,000||90|
|35,001 – 50,000||234|
|50,001 – 100,000||270|
With the list exhausted, here are the services that the Equity Bank agent network offer:
Services offered by the Equity Bank agent network
- Account opening and banking services: Customers can open a new account or bank account through an Equity Bank agent.
- Deposits and withdrawals: Customers can make deposits or withdrawals to their Equity Bank account through an agent.
- Money transfers: Customers can send or receive money through various money transfer services, such as Equity Bank’s own Eazzy24/7 and M-PESA, as well as other services like Western Union and MoneyGram.
- Loan services: Customers can apply for and receive loans through an Equity Bank agent, such as personal loans, business loans, and agricultural loans.
- Bill payments: Customers can pay bills through an Equity Bank agent, including utility bills, DSTV and GoTV, mobile phone airtime and many more
- Insurance services: Customers can purchase insurance products through Equity Bank agents, such as life insurance, health insurance, and car insurance.
- Investment services: Equity Bank offers Investment services like fixed deposit, Treasury bills, and other government securities, to customers through their agents
- Agency Banking
These services may vary depending on the specific agent location, please check with your local Equity Bank agent for a full list of services offered. Above are the Equity Bank Agent Transaction Charges in Kenya.