Are you in need of money to pay rent or settle your or your child’s school fees? Or have you encountered an emergency, and you have no other option, desperately needing a quick loan? Well, no need to worry because the Cloud Loan App has got you covered. We sometimes find ourselves in very difficult situations where we are in desperate need of funds, but our salaries and earnings seems insufficient. This is where the Cloud Loan app comes in handy.
How does the CloudLoan App work?
Well we got you covered. Cloud loan app offers a simple and secure way to access cash loans.
To get started with Cloud loan app, an individual has to be a Kenyan citizen aged 18 and above with an M-pesa account. You just need to download and fill out your application form then you are ready for your loan.
However, that’s not all, as Cloud Loan offers some good amount since they offer amounts ranging from Kshs 3,000 to Kshs 80,000. Further, there is no need to visit their physical office since the entire process is 100% online and if you have a credit history with any other platform apart from Cloud Loan you are in luck because it’s not a concern to this loan application hence no need to worry.
Now, let’s talk numbers!
Cloud loan terms include a service fee of just 6% and a maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 20%. For example, if you borrow Ksh20,000 for 180 days with a 10% APR, your service fee is 6%. That means you’ll receive Ksh20,000 and repay Ksh22,186 in total, with a monthly payment of Ksh3,698.
Pros and Cons of CloudLoan App
1.Easy to Get Money: CloudLoan makes it simple for Kenyans who are 18 or older to borrow cash quickly.
2. Choose How Much: You can pick how much money you want to borrow.
3. More Time to Repay: You get a long time to pay back the money, up to a whole year.
4. Easy to access: You can do everything online, anytime you need it.
5. No Extra Charges: If you don’t get approved for a loan, you won’t be charged any extra money.
6. Safe storage of Information: They keep your personal information safe and don’t need to look at your credit history.
1. Only for Kenyans: If you’re not a Kenyan citizen, you can’t use it.
2. Need M-pesa: You must have an M-pesa account to use CloudLoan, which not everyone has.
3. Extra Fee: There’s a 6% fee added to the loan, so it costs more.
4. Max Interest: They charge up to 20% interest in a year, which might be a lot for some people.
5. Not Always Approved: They might not say yes to your loan request, so it’s not guaranteed.
Not pleased with Cloud Loan App? Check out Tifi slice loan app. Nevertheless, let’s proceed.
|Access application||Google playstore|
|Download size||2.8 mb|
|Required OS||Android 4.4+|
|Offered by||Android 4.4 +|
|Loan limits (kes)||KES2000 – KES 70,000|
|Annual percentage rate||20%|
|Repayment window||91 days ~ 365 day|
|Age limit||18 years and above|
|Minimum requirements||Kenyan ID and M-pesa account|
The Application Process For The CloudLoan App
- Download and install the CloudLoan Mobile app from the Google Playstore.
- Notice of terms, conditions and privacy policies will appear on your screen. Click Agree and continue
- Cloud Loan app will need to access a few permissions from the ones listed above. Allow all and proceed.
- You will then be directed to the main dashboard. Click on ‘Borrow money’.
Here Are Some Reviews About The CloudLoan app
5*****Rating: Caroline Mbithe
One of the best lending apps I’ve come across so far. Would totally recommend it to anyone to its efficiency
4****Rating: Stella Mwikali
Very fast in lending you should try this app.
1*Rating: Kelvin Omondi
An unreliable app I first applied for a loan and disbursed on time. After I cleared the loan second application I’ve been kept on waiting it’s over 24 hrs now. On my app account the message is I be patient while my application is being reviewed. My conclusion is to just now cancel my application because it will be of no help now.
1*Rating: Faith Kihugo
It keeps sending messages that your loan has been approved when you apply, it keeps telling you try again ,,,, it can be used for emergencies
In conclusion, CloudLoan offers a favourable environment for loan access. It’s safe, no need for credit checks, and super easy. Join CloudLoan and get to enjoy.