Are you looking for an instant loan between KES 500 – KES 50,000 with a low-interest fee? Check out the Zash loan app that provides you with this and many more features that are absent in many other mobile-based lending platforms. This article will take you through the entire process of downloading, and installing the application on your smartphone, getting a loan in less than ten minutes and answering major questions concerning the platform.
Without further ado, let’s dive in;
Important information about Zash Loan App
The application is about 18 MB on google Playstore. The size may vary with every update, but the change shouldn’t be significant.
This application is rated for 3+, meaning that it is suitable for all age groups, i.e., there is no obscene content within the application. This shouldn’t come as a surprise as such apps are for financial purposes only.
The application has over 1 million downloads on google Playstore, signifying trust from the public. Only a few lending applications have surpassed the one million downloads mark.
Zillions Credit Limited Company is the platform that developed, hosts and manages this application. For any inquiries, make sure to contact them through their email address: [email protected].
Here is an organized list of details you need to know;
|Access Application||Google Playstore/ Apple Store|
|Download Size||18 MB|
|Required OS||Android 5.0 onwards|
|Offered By||Zillions Credit Limited|
|Alternative Application Method||N/A|
|Loan limit (KES)||500-35,000|
|Interest rate||25% per annum|
|Repayment window||91-365 days|
|Additional charges||Defaulters’ Interest|
|Age Limit||18 Years|
|Minimum Requirements||Emergency Contacts, Employment status|
|Repayment Paybill Account Number||733555 Your Registered Phone Number|
Compatibility of the Zash loan app with android phones
Zash loan app is compatible with all versions of android above 5.0.
The first appearance of the application on the google playstore was on 20th June 2019. The app doesn’t require any other specific requirements for it to work properly.
Permissions needed by the Zash Loan android application
- Calendar – To add or modify calendar events and send emails to guests without owners’ knowledge and to read calendar details and events.
- Camera – To take pictures and videos when necessary
- Contacts – To read and modify your contacts
- Location – To access your precise location via GPS and network to make out your approximate geographical position.
- Call logs – The application will read your dial and receive your history
- Storage – Modify and delete contents of your phone storage
- Other important permissions include; foreground service, appearance on top of other applications, receiving data from the internet, full network access, and Play Install Referrer API.
How to apply for Zash Loan
- Download and install the Zash Loan Mobile app from the Google Playstore.
- Notice of terms and conditions will appear on your screen. Click Agree and continue.
- Zash Loan will need to access a few permissions from the ones listed above. Allow all and proceed.
- Proceeded to enter your Safaricom or M-Pesa phone number in the new registration section.
- Verify the code below the ‘Mobile Number’ section, check the Agree to terms and conditions and click on Next Step.
- Set your 4-digit pin/password and click on Register.
- After the successful creation of your account, you will be directed to your dashboard, where you will start applying for your loan. Click Apply Now, input personal information and click ‘Submit’.
- You will then be directed to a second window, where you will choose your type of work and monthly income. Click ‘Submit’ when done.
- You will then proceed to input your emergency contacts. When done with these, click submit.
Note that after this, you will be eligible to apply for a limit coupon of up to KSh500. After approval of your application, money will be dispatched to your M-Pesa account instantly.
Also, read Get a Loan Instantly and Easily without CRB
How can you modify the Zash Loan App loan limit?
By early repayment and settling of all your debts, Zash loan increases your limit as they deem fit.